We’re thrilled to finally unveil a new look and brand new website for Clear Interiors of Norwich. This is something we’ve been working on all year and we absolutely love the final result from all the hard work that has gone into this.
About the new design
We really wanted to update the look and feel of the Clear Interiors brand and website, taking inspiration from clean, minimalist, Scandinavian style. We love this look in our own homes, but also feel the cosy, healthy, spacious and tranquil look of this style of decor reflects how your home feels just after a good top-to-bottom clean. What’s more relaxing than coming home after a hard day at work and having no chores to do?
We also love all the fantastic independent shops and coffee shops we have in Norwich and wanted to recreate that cool, independent, local business feel that Norwich does so well, because we are in fact an independent, local business (not sure about cool). If coffee shops can do it, why can’t we? We’ve incorporated Norwich into our name (Clear Interiors of Norwich) and the photos used on the site are of Norwich or taken in homes in Norwich. Our new logo also features a mini version of Norwich Castle above the, ‘T’… or is it a broom? It’s both!
For all of our customers, look out for our teams visiting in their smart new uniforms too.
About the new website
As well as the look and feel of the logo and website, we wanted to make sure the website could do a few new tricks and provide some extra information for our current and new customers. It’s now a one-stop-shop for all the information you could need about Clear Interiors of Norwich. Here’s a little list of the best bits:
- You can now instantly book a quotation on our Book a Quote page. Simply book an appointment at a time to suit you and Manager, Jane, or Assistant Manager, Susie, will come round to discuss your needs in detail and provide you with a quote. No need to wait around for anyone to pick up the phone, or waiting for an email reply!
- Check if we cover your area on our Areas We Cover page, to save you time when looking around for a cleaner.
- Get to know our staff on our Meet the Team page. We know how important it is to trust who is coming into your home, so we thought individual profiles of our staff and friendly photos would help customers overcome any concerns.
- It might sound boring, but you can now easily read our full Terms and Conditions on the website. This is great for our current customers if they want to look up the details about things like what they should do if they want to cancel a clean. We’ve also extended our FAQ to help new visitors to learn everything they need to know before deciding to book a quotation.
- Finally, our blog has a new focus that we think will be really useful for the people of Norwich whether they’re customers of ours or not. We will of course use it to update you about Clear Interiors news and special offers, but we’ll also be using it to: highlight some of our favourite places and businesses in Norwich, ways to organise your home and turn it into a relaxing space, ways to reduce waste to protect our local environment, raise awareness of issues affecting cleaners, and share things you should consider before hiring a cleaner.
We’d like to thank everyone who has worked on this project:
- Rob Wilkes from Creative Giant in Norwich – Our fabulous Designer, Rob, has been a joy to work with and is someone Jane knows from many years ago when they both lived in Reedham. He has kept the project on track, acting as the central person to bring the whole vision together and has also been great fun to work with. His knowledge and creativity meant he not only understood what we wanted to achieve, he could actually make it happen. Thanks Rob, it’s been great working with you on this. We’ll be back for more design input for sure.
- Rob Yeatman Photography – Rob is an awesome photographer as we found out during out photoshoot for most of the images you see on the website. He worked hard all day long, even when the rest of us were flagging. He really got the brief and the look we were going for and absolutely nailed it. The staff are all really pleased with their headshots after initially feeling nervous about having them done! Thank you Rob! We will be back for more headshots very soon.
- Lois – Lois is Jane’s daughter and she works a lot behind the scenes as a freelancer, mostly on improving our processes and teaching us how to use new apps and software. With this project, her skills as a Copywriter came in handy. She was able to liaise with our designer, Rob, throughout the project to keep things moving when we were short on time. Thanks Lois… now get back to work! 😆
Thanks too, to all my staff for helping us get some action shots of them cleaning, and our lovely customer who allowed us to photograph inside their beautiful home.
Please do explore the site and let us know what you think!